For allergic people, every day is a challenge, because even in their own home they are not exempt from dangers. For this reason if you or someone in your family is allergic you must constantly have a well-defined system to get rid of allergens in the home.
If you follow these 10 steps you will have the freshness and comfort in the house, and while you will escape factors and allergens.
1. Invest in a quality vacuum cleaner. Dust is one of the important allergens. And to get rid of it, it is important to have a powerful and quality vacuum, which can absorb any speck of dust.
2. Use natural detergents. Obviously you want a clean house, but if you want perfect one you need to use detergents not necessarily very strong. They can trigger your allergies. Use natural detergents without strong odor. Most times these are better than the chemical ones.
3. Ventilate rooms. Fresh air keeps mold and dampness away. Ventilate rooms daily and insists on the bathroom, where humidity is high.
4. Clean the filters. It is mandatory to clean filters from air. If you can change them, it is even better. Keep in mind when you changed or when you cleaned last time the filters in order to know when it is time to repeat the operation.
5. Get rid of the carpet. Carpet mounted over the entire surface it is difficult to clean. Give it up and install flooring. If you want, you can choose a rug that you cover only the center of the room. It will be easily vacuumed and even washed, so this way you will be getting rid of all the factors that allergens can hide into the fabric.
6. Clean the carpets with steam. It is sufficient if you clean carpets and wash with detergent, but if you want to get rid of allergens factors, consider using steam. One such device is a good investment for your home.
7. Cover your bed with a blanket. It’s important to protect your bedding dust. Use a blanket and that way get rid of dust and keep your bed linens clean longer.
8. Wash linens in hot water. Another way to get rid of allergens factors is to use hot water when washing linen on the bed. Watch the type of material and label instructions to not spoil them.
9. Do not leave pets in the bedroom. Keep them away from the bedroom to not be forced to vacuum every night before bed.
10. Make a timetable. It is needless to invest in products and devices for cleaning if you use them only once a month. Make a tight schedule and determine how often you clean, so you won’t let dust to settle.
This is good advice for everyone, not just for those who want to get rid of allergens factors.
How often do you clean in the house?