DIY toilet bombs for when you need the easiest way to keep your bathroom constantly clean! That’s right, you are in for an amazing cleaning trick. Especially because these DIY toilet bombs contain only natural ingredients.
Most of the commercial cleaning products are full of toxic chemicals and other harmful substance. These are not ideal to use, especially if you have children. Thus, a natural alternative is your best option for a completely cleaned house.
You won’t need to do anything else which means no more scrubbing. Isn’t this amazing? Check out the best DIY toilet cleaning bombs down below. This is how you make your own toilet bombs that will let you toilet sparkly clean:
First of all, gather all the ingredients:
– ½ cup cornstarch
– ½ cup citric acid
– ½ cup baking soda
– 25 drops essential oil (your choice)
– Spray bottle
– Big Ziploc baggie
– Gallon-size zip-top bag
Now, that you have all the necessary ingredients, it’s time to prepare our natural cleaner:
1. Mix all the ingredients, except for the essential oil, in the bag and shake it very well, to get a homogenous mixture.
2. Then, open your bag and add few spritzes of water.
3. After this, seal the bag very tight and start kneading.
4. If you find it to be too puffy, you can release the bag a little to air it. If this happens, it is quite normal since this will be a reaction from the baking soda. In the end, the mixture will look like a dough.
5. When you get the right consistency of a dough, add the essential oil and knead everything again.
6. Put the mixture into molds and let it dry for few days.
7. After 3 or 4 days, take it out of the molds and let it dry for two more days.
That’s it. Now, all you have to do is keep these little toilet bombs inside a container air-tight and sealed before you use them. So, whenever you think your toilet needs to be cleaned, drop one of these bombs and see how the dirt will dissolve.
That’s it! Flush the toilet and see your dirt float away. You are done with the cleaning! Never been this easy!