Are you tired of always finding dirt on your window tracks? The dirt is always there, collecting itself over time. However, if you turn to a good DIY cleaner, you most likely won’t have to clean the window tracks so often. The dirt can come from any place, but it doesn’t matter as long as it is there.
Thus, gather these basic supplies and start working on your window tracks, it will definitely pay off:
– white vinegar
– baking soda
– paper towel
– rag or cloth
– old toothbrush
– butter knife
Now, these are the 6 steps to clean your dirty window tracks with a DIY cleaner:
1. Start off by sprinkling the baking soda on the surfaces that are dirtier, such as the corners. Make sure you use a spoon for this, to get it plentifully.
2. The next step would be to pour a little white vinegar over the baking soda. You shouldn’t add too much, though. From the moment you’ve poured the vinegar, you’ll see the reaction instantly. This is your cleaning solution working!
3. Then, leave it there to act for about 15 minutes or so. All you have to do is not letting it get dry.
4. Now, using an old toothbrush, start scrubbing off the dirt toward the center of your window track. It will be easier to clean it all off afterward.
5. Thus, the next step is removing that dirt with a paper towel and make sure you wipe it thoroughly.
6. Using a butter knife covered with a clean towel, finish up scrubbing the corners for an even more thorough cleaning.
That’s it, admire your amazing work on your window tracks. Wasn’t it amazing how easy you cleaned it? It looks sparkly clean with minimal effort!