Stains are difficult to remove and require special time and procedures. That’s why you need to know exactly what to do when you face a stain. The usual bleaches and detergents can’t remove the stains, so we thought to offer 5 tips from laundry specialists to remove stains from fabrics.
1. To get rid of fresh oil stains, sprinkle over them sweeteners or cornstarch, and hen wash the clothes as normal.
2. Traces of tomato juice or sauce can be successfully removed with a few drops of WD-40 lubricant spray. Apply on the stain, leave to act for 5-10 minutes, and then wash in cold water.
3. To get rid of yellow sweat stains on white clothes, wash clothes with laundry detergent at 40 degrees, and then wash your laundry to the whites cycle.
4. To remove coffee or red wine stains, soak the clothes in a salt water solution for one hour. Then wash them as usual.
5. Use baking soda to get rid of that yellow shade on white clothes. Add half a measure of baking soda and 1 measure of detergent, and wash your clothes in warm water.
Image Credits: Jmldirect